Is mulberry silk really good for skin?
We can always see some businesses or advertisements boasting about silk products. What is the truth? Is mulberry silk really good for skin ?
According to the research data of Harvard University in 2017, mulberry silk in the microscope shows that 38% of it is hollow. Sericin in mulberry silk contains 18 kinds of amino acids, these amino acids emit a kind of fine molecule called "sleep factor", which can make human nerves in a more stable state and promote sleep quality. At the same time, natural silk contains a kind of material called "hydrophilic side amino acid", which can absorb moisture in the air and eliminate it.
A series of data show that silkworm silk has the following effects:
1. Regulate skin moisture and keep skin clean.
2. Increase the vitality of epithelial cells, prevent vascular sclerosis and nourish the skin.
3. Effectively prevent ultraviolet radiation, greatly reduce the risk of skin cancer.
4. Accelerate the metabolism of lipid membrane on the surface of skin and enhance skin elasticity.
5. Silk can eliminate skin pigmentation, treat itching and some skin diseases, and make the skin more tender, white and perfect.
When COVID-19 is spreading, wearing masks has become an important issue. The famous American singer Cardi B also wrote a W (wear) A (a). Mask) P (please) to encourage people to wear masks.
Here I recommend Silk Mask, because mulberry silk masks not only have the function of maintaining and beautifying the skin, but also have good moisture absorption. You will not be allergic to seasonal dry skin. Now there is a mulberry silk mask with a filter, which can play a very good antibacterial effect. Make you feel comfortable and at ease.